My E30 fixed well sort of.

1987 325is e30 montronic 1.1
Well anyone that replyed to my last post thanks for
your help. For those of you that didn't catch the last
post, I was having a fuel problem when making right
turns. It would bog out. Well it turns out that a wire
that was going to the (DME) montronic unit was
shorting in the glove box. And this short was telling
fuel injectors 1,3,5 to stay fully open all the time.
Well I fixed that problem and drained my oil and put a
new oil filter on. But now it seems that I have alot
less power then before all this happened. What should
I look for? I put new plugs in tonight. Any ideas to
this loss of power would be great. Also my fuel
pressure is fine checked that, my air flow meter is
fine, coolent temp stwicth is fine. any help would be
great.

Kyle Sanchez

God help these headaches
http://personals.yahoo.com