Fitipaldi wheels for sale 15inch five star

I am selling a set of four 15 inch fitipaldi five star wheels.  They are off
my 1987 e28 535 is.  The wheels are in good shape with light oxidation but no
magor flaws or rash. They have BMW  logo center caps.  They currently have a
set of Michelin ties with a few more months left in them.  I can remove the
tires to save on shipping.  Asking $400 for the set plus shipping.   Please
email for pics.
Patrick Hayes
Greensboro NC
336-274-0207 day