brake dust

okay, gentlemen,
this is a gal here.
and i don't understand why anyone would fuss over something
like--
dust!!
if you want stopping power, if you want brakes that don't
fade when they are hot,
if you want OEM precision, then what is the problem?
why is everyone so worried about dust? washing the wheels is
no big thing.
i've tried metalmasters--i don't like 'em--they are harsh
and i don't think they hold up under extreme braking--
read: down twisty turny hills in the woods of Mercer Island,
Washington, let alone Seattle Int'l Raceway or Portland
either.
squeaking? okay, it's embarrassing sometimes...but just
think of it as an announcement: you have arrived.
better than sliding past and hearing a "crash" instead.
i want brake pads that work. dust, i don't care. just don't
warp my rotors, don't fade, and don't die on me.
(anyway...it ain't always the brand--it's the Bigness,
a-hem!)