E30 87' 325i motor Q's

Ok this just started happing a few days ago. The car
is a 87' 325i. The problem is that when making right
turn the car starts to bog down (ie. like on/off the
gas pedal). It doesn't do this when making a left or
going strait. What could be some things to look at. I
cleaned my TB and Air Cleaner. Doesn't seem to be any
hoses cracked or vacum leaks of an kind. Any ideas
would be great I mean any, even the smallest of things
that I may be over looking.

Thanks
Kyle Sanchez
http://personals.yahoo.com