<E34> Problems

Hi ,
I have just purchased an 1995 E34 520I SE.
There are a few problems with it.
*	 I have no reversing lights. Do you know where the reversing light
switch is located?
*	When I switch on the fan inside the car, very little air comes out.
I was told that there is a filter that might have to be changed. Do you know
where this is?
*	Sometimes when I take off in first gear, There is a severe judder
from the car. It seems to be from the drive shaft. Is this the centre
support bearing? Is this expensive to replace?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Eddie