Dustless Brake Pads

My experience does not sync with this. Yes I found the Repco pads to provide
less dust or a dust that matches the color of most silver BMW rims but the
same pad you reference did not have the modulation of the original factory
pads. Overall I have tried about 5 brands of pads and none seem to provide
that feel that the factory pad does. I use my car for work and  weekend
driving with no autocross or driving schools thus for my application I have
found the factory pad to be best for my now departed 95 325is and my 97 M-3.
I run Mintex pads on my 325es and these seem to be on par with or actually
slightly better pad then factory. I live in Florida and do not know how
these pads would respond when cold. I put up with the dust because the pads
work so well.
YMMV
Brad Purvis

- -I have had several sets of Repco/PBR deluxe on my '93 325i and also on my
VW
- -Jetta.  I have found them to have about 99% less dust than the stock pads.
- -In day-to-day driving I found absolutely no difference in stopping
- -performance.  I don't know how they would behave in an autocross situation.
- -I also never noticed any particular problem with noise.

- -Dave Raymond

- --