More help on clutch job (E-30)

First off,
Thank you to everyone who's replied to my previous questions on this job.  I
managed to get that evil, god-forsaken, buggered torx head out of the
transmission.  A LOOONG extension a wobble head, another extension, the torx
socket, a hammer, and a thouroughly hammered thumb and I got the socket on
the torx head and got it out.  Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas, I
messed with a lot of them before I found one that worked out for me.
Now, hopefully a simpler question:  How do I hold the flywheel still while I
torque on the pressure plate bolts and flywheel bolts?  I don't have a
special BMW tool or an impact wrench and I'd like to do this without buying
anymore tools (hopefully).

Also, how do you keep the transmission from turning when torquing on the
output shaft flange nut?  I would imagine I could take it to someone with an
impact wrench to get it off.  But the Bentley manual says it's critical to
get the right torque when putting it back on.  I would think that with that
much torque, even if it were attached to the engine and in gear, it would
just turn the engine.  I may just take the transmission to the shop and have
my mechanic do this part, unless I'm missing something here.
Thanks again for all the help,
and THANK YOU! Richard for making this forum available for everyone.
Jake Hahn
89 325i
87 Alfa Spider