Re: 325iX idle speed & fuel consumption

Did you check things like the Fuel Filter, Intake
Filter, Spark Plugs & Wires? The fuel filter and
intake filter are easy things to check and replace. If
your intake filter has tons of crap all over it then
maybe its time for a new one. Fuel Filter you can take
it out and tap the end that the feul goes into the
filter on the ground and see if lots of particles come
out like dirt aon things like that. They are cheap to
replace if I remember right. Also you said you have an
automatic and they get slightly lower gas mileage then
a stick. I get about 19.6 - 20.1 mpg in my 87 325is,
that what the OBC tells me at least. So try those and
see.

Kyle Sanchez
CCA # 175883
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1