(fwd) BMW DVD Request

i am forwarding this for someone who is not a member. please send
replies to

     "DJ Jamesy" <dj_jamesy@domain.elided>

richard

On Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:55:38 +0100, "DJ Jamesy"
<dj_jamesy@domain.elided> wrote:

Hi there,

I noticed your BMW Mailing list / Digest and I wondered if I can post
single mail to the list?

I am not a BMW owner or enthusiast, however I am desperately trying to
obtain one of the promotional BMW DVDs that was issued to BMW
customers
recently.

This is the DVD that contains the 5 special films commissioned by BMW
this
year and used on their website www.bmwfilms.com.

I was hoping that someone on the list would maybe have a copy of this
DVD
that they would be willing to sell to me. Is there any way I can post
this
request to the list (without becoming a member)??

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

James.