Re: Windshield washer nozzle cleaning - caveat

My 325iX has heated nozzles.  I used a pin to clean out my nozzles and I
think I shorted something out cause shortly thereafter, white smoke started
coming out of the nozzles.  It was kind of cool looking actually to see
smoke curling out where washer fluid usually comes out but it ended up
costing me about $60 for new heated nozzles.  So watch out that you don't
probe too far or too vigorously if your nozzles are the heated kind.