RE: Subaru WRX and Audi S4 crush 330xi? Ouch!

I own 2 BMWs and a Subaru, and while the Suby is fun
in the snow, it is no BMW.  The Subaru quality is way
off, coming in at about the Hyundai level in the
interior.  The car is only 2 years old, and I have had
to reattach the window switch console regularly, as
well as other parts that keep falling off.  The
mechanical end of the car is much better that the
interior, but 10 years from now, the Suby will be a
beater, where as the BMW will still be a damn nice
car.

I don't know if the comparison between an S4 and a
330xi is fair, as the S4 is more like an M3.  Maybe if
they had compared an A4 to the 330xi, it would have
come out different.

BMW really does not have a car that falls into the
category that the S4 and WRX fall into.  Like it was
said before, maybe if they come out with an M3x, it
could be worth comparing.

Tim

=====
Tim Piscitelli