Opinions on California Squeegee

I just received an order from Rocky Mountain Motorworks, and in it was a
sale flyer listing the California Squeegee (I don't remember if that's
actually what it's called - it's a soft silicone squeegee from the
California Car Duster people) on sale for $13 or something.  Has anyone used
this, and what are your thoughts on it?  I don't want something that will
increase my risk of scratching my paint, but I need some way to remove the
water very quickly as I have hard water and fast removal is the only way to
avoid spots after washing.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco