From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of S.
Bly
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 2:11 PM
To: Bmw (E-mail); List 535i (E-mail)
Subject: FW: American Eagle - 11 Sep '01

Folks .......

If you haven't already seen this (attached picture), you may be interested
in
it (sent to me today from Fred Beason). Such a surrealistic & tragic act of
evil. I'm faithful of at least 2 things:

1.    that God's divine grace is with all of those affected, especially the
innocent victims, and

2.    that America will unite & do the right thing in such a way as to deter
similar acts in the future.

I trust all of you are safe & sound.

Respectfully,

American Eagle - 11 Sep '01.jpg]