Movies featuring BMWs ?

Hi all, ok I admit it, this is a really childish question... but can anyone
recommend to me any good car movies featuring BMWs?

The ones that spring to mind are the latest James Bond movies in which they
feature quite blatantly... Like the scene in Tomorrow Never Dies where he
runs past a whole stand of motorcycles before stealing the one with the
prominent BMW logo on it, and the car he is given to drive which is actually
a BMW 740i, not a 750i as is stated in the film. Anyway, lets not get
picky...

Also there's some cool footage on www.bmwfilms.com of them in sponsored
short films...

Any appearences of E30s in the movies?