1999 M Roadster

Hi all,

I just joined the list (after not being here for some 3 or four years)
and wanted to introduce myself by way of a few questions...

I am in the process of trying to aquire a '99 M Roadster.  I am
looking for information on that car such as pricing when it was new,
an original brochure, etc.

Does anyone know of a good source for this?

It seems many sites are a little confused on this car.  They have it
listed in the M3 category or as a totally separate class.

What is this beast?  Is it an E36 chasis?

Thanks,

/greg

- --
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet