Dinan

I was looking at adding a number of pretty expensive goodies to my E36 =
and was wondering if anyone knew a good dealer that gave discounts on =
Dinan parts or good alternatives? =20

I am looking at getting the cold air flow, the larger throttle body, =
stage 3 software and the Suspension Upgrade II.  =20

Any words of advice or ideas on how to save some money??  (Local dealer =
was $3,800. incl. installation but without tax.  I  can do all the =
installation except the springs and such myself which will save me about =
$200.)=20

Thanks guys and gals!=20
 =20

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Ivy.gif]