E34 CD Changer

In BMW Digest v09.n1874 John Byrne <supro@domain.elided> wrote:

> I'm once again on the prowl for a Pioneer CDX-M30 to hook up to
> my factory head unit. If anyone has one for sale or could point
> me toward one, I'd appreciate it.

Based on a couple of experiences, I would not buy a used changer.
A new one is cheap enough that a used one is not worth the risks.

Below is a list of mail order dealers that carried the CDX-M30
as of a few years ago.  Call around.  Order from a company only
if they have it in stock.  Ask specifically about all charges:
shipping, handling, tax, order fee, credit card surcharge, etc.
Be prepared for bait and switch and other aggressive tactics.

Executive Photo
800 223-7323 orders
212 947-5290 info
$ 320 changer + 12 shipping + 0 tax

Smile Photo
800 699-2834 orders
212 967-5900 info
$ 289 changer + 20 shipping + 0 tax + 5 2nd address

SBH
800 451-5851
718 438-1027
$ 289 changer + 15 shipping + 0 tax