Anyone shop at theparsbin.com?

I'm looking to buy a water pump for my 94 325i.  My local dealer wants
$100 for it.  I've found much better prices on the web.  thepartsbin.com
lists 2 water pumps for my car.  One made by 'Geba' for $46.44 and one
made by 'Graf' for 46.79, both with metal impellers.  They claim all
parts are OEM on their site, but are these really OEM parts?
vinesbmw.com, who specialize in BMW parts, lists their water pump for
$68.00.

Has anyone shopped at thepartsbin.com before?  Are they reliable?

Do I need to purchase a seperate O-ring for the water pump or does it
come with the water pump?

- --
Thanks,
Jason