RE: M3 differential

Definately get a second opinion. The diiferential in the M3 rarely seems to
be a problem, even with the high horsepower guys. At least one guy (a turbo
M3 on another list) replaced his std. M3 diff with a Quaife for the
"reliability", but had it fail and put the stock one back in and has no
problems. This is a sample of one, but still, noone has been complaining
about the stock diff that I have seen.

Let the people on this list know what area you are in. Maybe someone can
recommend a good mechanic that they trust.

Good Luck!
Butch Berney
94 325is, with not enough HP to worry about the diff (he hopes...)