FS Brake Pads, car audio, etc.

I've sold my 98 M3 and have the following forsale:

PBR Metal Master front and rear Brake Pads - brand new, never installed -
part #'s D1131M & D1132M - $75

Coustic PowerLogic Car Audio Amp 2x70 watts RMS per channel - works great -
$35

JL Audio 10" sub in custom enclosure w/ facade - system bolts nicely in
trunk - facade completely hides the sub and amp and still gives you decent
room in the trunk - would prefer to sell to someone locally in Dallas/Ft.
Worth metroplex because shipping is going to be difficult and expensive -
$150 for sub w/ enclosure, will consider selling sub separately

Chrome valve stem caps with "M" logo - never used - $15

pictures available by request - shipping charges extra - Paypal accepted and
preferred

Tod Smith
smithtod@domain.elided