Tree sap

I'm a little afraid of suggesting this, but lestoil removes tar really
well...I use it when my kids climb our pine tree.

Now, I'm not a chemist, nor do I know what it might do to the paint, but

I'd imagine it's not that bad...might test it on a small spot
first...and I'm sure you'll need to wax afterwards.

Also, there's a product called "Oops"...a solvent that removes adhesives

and the like...I've used it on car paint before to remove extra
labels/stickers/etc...this might also work.  But again, I've only used
this on small areas on my '92 325i--don't know if there's any difference

in paint on the '96.

Good luck!

Doug

- --
Douglas M. Max, Managing Director
LR Communication Systems, Inc.  http://www.LRcom.com

mailto:DMax@domain.elided   (908) 464-1231   fax (908) 464-1350
139 Dogwood Lane * Berkeley Heights, NJ * 07922 * USA

Write and speak as if your business depended on it!