Re: Zanio and Meguiar's Wax

Hey,

    I usually use Meguiar's Cleaner Wax on my white '88 535is(mint), and =
it does a nice job, but my friend in NY proved to me that it actaually =
isn't all that great. He wiped on some Astro Shield (I had never heard =
of it before either), and it brought out a WHOLE NEW shade of white. It =
was quite amazing. For older BMWs(my paint looks about five years old), =
I'd highly recommend Astro Shield. When I left NY for MA, I also =
conveniently left my Megiuar's in the trash.

- -Mike

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of 8_series.gif]