wheels

Alright several weeks ago I ask if anyone had a wheel for my 93 525I BMW
which was damaged when a curb jumped up. My son soon too be the next owner of
this fine piece of machinery asked me to see if I can find a set of more
stylish wheels. Whats a Dad to do I ask you !!!!

So does anyone have suggestions where and what I should be asking for when I
ask about  ? size, types ? of wheels etc....

Or better yet does anyone around Cleveland have a set or know where I can get
a set and still afford to raise my other children :-)

By the way thanks for those who replied to my earlier request.

Bill Forester
1993  525 I
Bay Village, Ohio