Re: bmw-digest V9 #1885

no, it is not safe.  you need to get a spacer that reduces the opening and
makes it hubcentric. i believe these are available from bmw dealers and
aftermarket vendors. try a shop that sells quality wheels.

in the us, you could try tirerack. on the other side of the pond i would
start w/ tuners like alpina, they should be able to direct you to a vendor.

t.