<FS> parts and or (most of a) car

OK, now I really gotta get rid of my 85 318i as I will be picking up my
new toy tomorrow, and need room and money. I will part it out, so lemme
know what you want. Soon. One way or another, it will be gone soon. I
will take what I want, and the rest goes, ~whole or in pieces.
So far, the only parts _definitely_ spoken for are the steering rack,
dash cluster, rear bumper, rear center console, driving lights, wheels,
and differential (all by me and a friend).
Parts wanted, but with no firm commitment (i.e.payment, , but these guys
get first dibs) are right fender, gas filler lid, transmission,
driveshaft, flywheel, pressure plate, clutch master and slave cylinders,
pedal assembly and shifter mechanism and associated trim, a
halfshaft,front bumper trim, windshield.
If no firm responses, I will strip the glass, lights, trim, etc. for
myself, and junk the husk.
It has a few new parts (fuel pump, water pump, plug wires, etc. The
engine runs well, and strong. It would be a good donor for a 2002 or
320i. The doors, trunk lid, hood, and sunroof panel, and straight, and
largely rust free.
Photos are on my web site (see below).
Buyer bays all shipping costs.
Please respond to <sale318i@domain.elided> with parts requests.