Re: Zaino or Zymol?

Zymol is a very good wax, but you are right... it is not for a daily
driver... it is for your weekend baby, if you have one.....
I am not familiar with the other wax. i succesfully use california mothers
and i apply with a craftman buffer... easy on, easy off... it takes me
about 45 min to do the whole car (e36 sports)... i do it every 2-3 weeks on
the summer (depending on rain amount) and every 4-5 weeks in the winter (if
you can call that in miami)... i have tried many waxes, and let me tell
you,, it doesn't matter what kind of wax it is, if you don't do it often
(like you wait 2 years to wax the car) it would be a female dog to
remove.... good luck...

Nico

                    "Eric M.
                    Hunt"                To:     BMW Digest <bmw@domain.elided>
                    <bmw1@domain.elided        cc:
                    m>                   Subject:     Zaino or Zymol?
                    Sent by:
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    08/12/2001
                    07:09 PM

I'm looking to wax my car again.  I've used Meguiar's, and more
recently, Zymol.  Both are a real pain to apply and their ability to
stick to a daily driver is questionable.  Has anyone tried Zaino on
their BMW?  It sounds like a breeze to apply and claims to protect your
car for a while.

http://www.zainobros.com

Thanks for any feedback,
Eric