Windshield Trim Tool

Once again, the chrome trim around the windshield of my 87 325 (213K and
climbing) has turned to rust.   The glass guy around the corner who used to
pop it in 15 minutes for $25 has closed, and the rest of them either don't
want to touch it or want $40 or more.   Given that I replace the trim every
few years, it's time to figure out how to do it myself.

I recall a $8 tool being advertised somewhere, but can't find it.  Would
definitely appreciate recommendations for a source for this tool

Thanks,

Tony.

(Now why that expensive trim rots after 3 years is another topic...)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1882