Re: A/C question

	 Hello All,

 I have a 93 318is, I am currently experiencing some A/C problems. The
electric fan seems to run off and on intermiately. The problem is that once
the fan cuts out the A/C (compressor) does as well. The A/C is very cold
and has been recently topped up with R12. Moreover, Here in Toronto Canada,
the temperature has been reaching 43-45 with hummitity, with the recent
heat wave. I was wondering if this would have an effect on the abnormal A/C
operating conditions/behavour? Is there a transistor that needs to be
changed(common on the E30)?

Thank you in advance.

Emilio
Toronto< Canada