Someone was looking for a cheap E30?

Sorry for the cross post. I don't remember which list I read this on. Someone was
looking for a cheap E30? This might be the one. I looked at it today. I saw the
car listed in News On Wheels here in Baton Rouge, La.  I just tried to pull it up
on a search though and couldn't find it? It's listed last week and this week?

The car is a 1990 325i. It's a four door, 5spd, grey w/ grey leather interior.
The owner is the second owner. The car has 102K miles on it. It's had the right
front fender replaced. It has not had any maintenance done on it in a while from
what I could tell. They are asking $3700 for it. The phone number is 225-928-4551
The sign on it says it was used in some movie or other. I didn't really pay any
attention to it. It needs work, I have neither the time, tools, or place to work
on it so I passed.

Since I'm cross posting already I'd like to plug an MGB that I'm listing on EBay
for a friend. This is a nice car, but I'm not into MG's.
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593929956

Thanks for looking,

Jacob...looking for a cheap E30 himself.