Re: Good and Bad Experience with Tire Balancing

Jim,
You can surely try to bring your car back to the dealer to get some
money back, but I highly doubt they will give you anything in return.
Doing so will prove they made a mistake, which dealers really have
trouble dealing with.  Not to mention, from that point on, your dealer
and the mechanic reprimanded for the mistake will make a mental note
about your complaint.  Next time the same mechanic works on your car...

Personally, I wouldn't bother going back to the dealer.

When my detached garage is complete, there will be no need for me to
trust any mechanic ever again.

Eric
1987 325ic