cat for 528e in Nashville

Hi Mike,

Try Steve D'Gerolamo at http://www.ultimategarage.com. He handles DEC
brand cats, and will get it here in a few days - he's in NJ, but is used
to shipping to Nashville. Are you any relation to the Tullahoma
Casteels? Just wondering...

David Yando
Old Hickory Chapter BMW CCA
'90 M3, '74 2002
if you have any interest in the Club, let me know - otherwise I won't
bother you with it - BTW, membership usually gets 15% discount for parts
and service at the dealership :-)