Re: New M3 (E46) waiting list

Considering that there are 200+ dealers in the USA, and these 'lists' are
maintained by the individual dealers, not BMWNA, it's doubtful that anyone
has such a list.

However, from talking to a few dealers in my area (Baltimore/Washington),
the delivery time seems to decrease as you increase your willingness to pay
more than the sticker price.  $10k above sticker can get you a new M3 in
three weeks.  At sticker price, you may be waiting 6-8 months.

Someone's advertising a new M3 in the latest Roundel.  VIN
WBSBL93421JR11003.  Says he paid $50,284, and is asking $55k obo for it.  It
only has 3000 miles.  Silver/black (cloth+leather), xenons, in-dash CD,
located in NC.  919-846-2453.

Right below it is another new M3, Phoenix Yellow/black nappa leather, a few
more options, only 400 miles, and an insane price of $62,900.  Located in
CA.

For _that_ price you can buy a Corvette Z-06 AND a P.O.S. Hyundai to drive
to the grocery store and mall.

- -rb