Re: E46 Fit and Finish

Guys:

was not bragging nor attempting to brag.  Frankly, find my position in life a
rather lowly one, no doubt the result of poor educational choices.  However,
with no children and spouse, just 2 dogs (IGs Enzo and Dino), things like this
are easy to support.

The primary purpose in listing my current inventory was to show a breadth of
autos as well as 2 E46 examples for comparative purposes.  Porsche, while still
the king of track performance under $200M, just doesn't have the bulid quality
it once enjoyed; while BMW, although slower on track (I know they are saloons),
has maintained theirs from my experience.

Dan Law
404.927.3622