Battery tender recommendations

My wife's E-30 325ic has a bad habit of draining the battery if it hasn't been driven in a week or
so. Since it's 100+ here lately, she doesn't drive it much, preferring the good ole American SUV
for its superior A/C. The battery and alternator both test fine, and I have not been able to track
down a drain.

Does anyone one have any recommendations for using a charger / tender? I'd prefer a smaller model,
that can be mounted on-board the vehicle if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions.

=====
Phil  Dupont
BMWCCA # 194371