Re: Great dealer experience w/95 740i - very surprised!

About part pricing... Don't forget to show your BMWCCA card when buying
parts.  The place near me knocks 10% off.  Note:  Not all places do
this.

Don't be fooled by places that are "BMW Dealerships".  I've had problems
with the dealers as well as with the smaller, local shops.  For
instance:  Getting into my car, starting it up only to find out that my
radio is on FULL volume.  Oh yea, that was at the BMW "dealer".  I have
yet to find ANY shop that takes care of my car like I do.  Which brings
me to my other point: DIY.

Eric
1987 325ic