New subsciber

Hello all,

I have just recently discovered this list and wanted to introduce my self.
My name is Steve and I live in lower Michigan.  I currently own a 1988 735i.
I have owned it for the past four years and it has approx. 115,000 miles on
it.  It had been modified slightly with a Racing Dynamics body kit and 18"
wheels when I bought it.  It is a dark blue in color with tan interior.  I
have not driven the car in quite some time and am in the process of planning
quite a bit of work to get it back on the road.  I loved the car when I was
driving it and am looking forward to driving it again soon.

Anyway, sorry for the long post.  Just wanted to say Hi.

Steve O.
88 735i