  From: Ram Srinivasan
  To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 12:04 PM
  Subject: Tire Recommendations for E30?

  Hi everyone,

  I have a 88 325 (E30) with over 101K miles.   I bought the car used at 42K
with the Pirelli P6's.  And that have served me well so far.  There weren't
that great in the snow, but then again my car doesn't have traction control,
so somewhat to be expected with an overpowered rear-wheel drive car.

  Just wanted to your thoughts on how I should go about choosing new tires.
Are there other tires with similar performance for lesser price?  Any
recommendations on brands or specific tires?

  thanx for all your help.
  -Ram