Re: Tire recommendations..

I just bought the Dunlops 9000 from tirerack.com... they have a great
thread wear rating 280 and they have great wet traction.. probablly not
good for snow... i had good year eagles and they are a piece of rubbish....
they are fun in the rain, but my idea of fun may be different than yours..
you can compare any tires in tirerack.. very nice...

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    "Gene
                    Pasquini"            To:     <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
                    <Gene@Chamber        cc:
                    Ware.com>            Subject:     Tire recommendations..
                    Sent by:
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    07/11/2001
                    02:13 PM

I know this has be discussed ad nauseum... but what are the recommendations
for tire replacement on the e36 M3. I've managed to keep Pilots on them
since
97, however, I think I'll have a difficult time this go around. My rears
are
getting to the end of their life so I'll need to replace them soon. Thus I
will be running Pilots (about 1/2 life) on the front and something new on
the
rears for awhile. What are the suggestions.

Thanks
Gene
97 M3

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of pic12316.gif]
- --