Re: Remote question

my friend.. not every question has an answer...
:-)

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    Shawn Moyer
                    <shawn@net-co        To:     David Watson <D.Watson@domain.elided>
                    nnect.net>           cc:     bmw-digest@domain.elided
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Remote question
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    07/03/2001
                    10:25 AM

David Watson wrote:

> No answers to my question then??  :(

Are you sure it went through? I have list postings as far back as 6/15,
and I don't see anything else from you.

- --shawn

- --