RE: What Gives?

I'm not really answering this question, ad your post
will not actually appear for a week...

(Sorry, I'm feeling punchy today!!)

OBMWC:  I did not drive my BMW at all today, and I am
sad...

Steve

Stephen M. Andersen, P.E.                              (302) 326-6405
Technical Director                                    FAX  (302)
326-6401
AdvanTek International, LLC                     Cell   (302) 547-9842
56 Read's Way                               andersen@domain.elided
New Castle, DE 19720