Re: bmw-digest V9 #1841

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking on the list for almost a year butnot paying much
attention; just reading the occasional message about 635's.
I've wanted to buy one for a long time, but haven't been able to yet.
So now I'm in a position to be able to get one in the next year or so.
Naturally, I'm searching the web for every bit and detail of info I can find
about them.
I'd appreciate any pointers, input, warnings, leads, links, whatever, form
anyone regarding this model.
I'm in Canada. They seem to be rather scarce here. From what I've gathered
so far, it's a bit of a hassle to import one from the U.S. due to
differences in safety systems and daytime-running-lights.
Thanks in advance for any info.
:-)
Emil