Re: Shift Linkage..72 2002

Hello All

     I hope someone has had and resolved this problem.  I have a 72 2002 and
the shift linkage has "separated" itself from the transmission.  It appears
to have just been "in" an opening, but not bolted or secured in anyway.  Now
my car is stuck in gear and the linkage is of course useless.  A quick look
underneath suggest i have two ways to attack this:  1) blindly  fool around,
fiddle around until i think the linkage is "connected" or drop the exhaust
pipe, drop the drive shaft and fool around, fiddle around while seeing, in an
attempt to "connect" the linkage.   Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Also.......does anyone know a company that sells rocker panels?  My passenger
side is in need of replacement.

Thanks
Ismael 72 02