E36 Advice Needed

I am thinking of buying a 1994 325i 5spd. w/98k.
It needs a new exhaust.  does anybody know a good stainless system for a
reasonable price?   I am thinking Borla or Supersprint?
The glove box has a sag which the seller says is common and can be fixed.
Is this true?  Any ideas?
There is a small rust bubble on the rear trim piece that runs along the
tail under the trunk lid and brake lights.  How much would a replacement
piece cost new/(used?)
How can I tell if it has a LSD?
Does it have a timing chain instead of a belt?
It has Michelin PIlot Arctic Alpines on the factory 15s, in decent shape.
Anybody experienced these in winter and/or summer?
I want summer tires.    Any opinion on 235/40/17 vs. 225/50/16?

Any common problems with the year or model I should look out for?  Any
AC/heater issues?

Thanks in advance

Ryan