Nurburgring Air Fares

to anyone going to the Nurburgring school,
Also forward to Dan Tackett, Nurburgring coordinator
We were planning to go,
but we still have a scheduling conflict,
but I still found this discounted airfare.

bob

<< US Airways is pleased to announce a special Frankfurt E-Savers offer.

*****          HURRY, FOR TRAVEL BEGINNING AUGUST 5, 2001          *****
*****     BOOK THROUGH usairways.com AND RECEIVE A $10 DISCOUNT    *****
*****              OFF THE E-SAVERS FARES LISTED BELOW             *****

Please note:
    The $10 discount on these E-Savers fares do not apply when
    booking by telephone through US Airways' Reservations Department.

TRAVEL TO FRANKFURT

You may depart on Sundays to Thursdays, between August 5 and August 30, 2001.  Return travel is Tuesdays to Saturdays, between August 14 and September 8, 2001.  Saturday night stay is required.  Tickets must be purchased by June 28, 2001.

Purchase E-Savers online at http://www.usairways.com/reservations/index.htm and save $10 on the fares listed below.  usairways.com was recently ranked as the #1 airline website by the NPD Customer Satisfaction Survey, Winter 2000.  To find these fares, simply enter your origin and destination cities, select "My Travel Dates are Flexible" and choose from a list of low fares.  Tickets must be purchased at the time of reservation.

Roundtrip Fares Departing From CHICAGO, IL -- O'HARE To
        $399        FRANKFURT, GERMANY

Fares shown are based on roundtrip Coach travel on US Airways/US Airways Express/MetroJet by US Airways, during the period specified above. Depending upon your travel needs, alternative routings may be available at the same fares, with part of the service on regional aircraft operated by US Airways Express carriers Allegheny, Air Midwest, CCAIR, Chautauqua, Colgan, Mesa, Piedmont, Potomac Air, PSA or Trans States.

For travel, call TOLL FREE 1-888-FLY-E-SAVERS or 1-888-359-3728 and request one of the E-Savers listed above. Or, to make your reservations online and save $10, please visit us at http://www.usairways.com/reservations/index.htm

US Airways World Wide Web address:  http://www.usairways.com