New Car

I'm looking at driving my 2 middle-age BMW's less and buying a new car
that will be my "runner".  I would love to have that new mini but am a
little unsure as to the price really staying below $18k.  Is that $17,999?
I always wanted an origianl and the new one looks good.  Does anyone know
what I can purchase this vehicle?

I've been looking at various "cheap" runner vehciles from the Kia Rio to
the Toyota Camry.  Something to drive to work and back.  It is very
confusing as to who has the best financing specials.  The only way to
find out is to watch commercials on TV.  Is there a website that lists
all manufacturers financing specials. My main points in a runner are
price per month and warranty.  I'm looking for something to drive and throw
away.  But,  I'll spend that little extra and provide a little more
care to that new mini.  Maybe United Bmw in Duluth, GA will be an authorized
dealer.

Maybe a new model of the 2002 would be nice.  I sure miss my old one.
Sold it, most stupidest thing I did. :(  I think about it alot and it has
been 3 years now.  Maybe I need some counseling.

I don't understand it.  There is somehing about driving a BMW.  It is like
being in heaven.  It doesn't matter if it is a new 528 or an old 320
they all feel good.

What is the cheapest per month runner that I can buy?

Chris