Springs/Bilsteins/Trunk

I have a couple of questions about my 83 633. I was wondering if there
were any diagrams for the trunk "spring" mechanism. The one that holds
the trunk up. Mine broke, and I need to know how to re-hook it up. I
didn't see any broken parts... so I assume it just popped out. Also, I
am putting some Bilstein sport shocks on my 633, along with lowering
springs. I would like to know where the cheapest place to get the
Bilsteins is, and what some spring options would be for me. I would like
to spend 200$ on the springs. I drive aggressively on the street, and
want a stiff suspension. I want to be able to feel the road. hopefully
someday I will be autoXing when I get the car ready.  Thank you in
advance for your help

- --
- -84 633CSI
- -82 633CSI (rolled)