For Sale: 97 M3 Coupe

I am selling my 1997 BMW M3 Coupe, Arctic Silver Metallic/Black leather
interior.

Options include: Sport Seats, Power Windows and door locks, 5-speed manual,
H/K Sound, Power sunroof, OBC, Folding rear seats, Cruise Control, Heated
Front Seats, Euro clear lens front & rear. Excellent condition, 68,000
miles, fairly new Michelins Pilot Sports, no accidents, no dents,
non-smoker, garaged, exterior & interior immaculately cared for, always used
Mobil-1. Excellent condition: $27,000 OBO.

This car has not been raced or abused and has been my daily commuter for the
last three years therefore these are mainly highway miles here along the
Northern VA high-tech corridor. This is a great car!

Bill MacKrell
Ashburn, VA
(703) 593-9880 (day)
(703) 724-0174 (home)