Late style 2002tii mag wheels for sale

Hello all,

After selling  my wrecked 1974 2002tii, I have a set of mags and
tires from the car for sale.  They are the original mag rims for the 1974
tii,
similar
in appearance to the 2002 turbo rims.  I bought them about three years ago
as I
was
in the process of restoring my (now wrecked) 1974tii.  The rims have
Michelin
MXV4's
with a nice about of tread (about a year old).  Bought the rims for $1000.00
and
will
part with them, including the tires, for the same price (you pay for the
shipping).
I'd like to sell them to the right person who loves their car and wants to
bring
their 1974 2002tii that original classic look.

The tires are currently in the Palm Springs area at Escher Autohaus (my
brother's
BMW
shop).

I can be reached either by email or at

hm 323-782-1341
cell 323-377-7680

- -- Michael Escher
michaelescher@domain.elided

Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers.
- -Mignon McLaughlin