Re: bmw-digest V9 #1825

Steve:

This is a real long shot, but I had been thinking of getting a '98 or '99 M3 (albeit a
coupe).  I have a '97 Montreal Blue sedan w/auto transmission, Harmon Kardon stereo, 6 CD
changer, heated seats, sunroof, leather, split rear seats, OBC, the works.  It is absolutely
perfect except for one ding.  Anyway, I was thinking about an M3 and then moved on to a 6
speed 540i.  But perhaps a swap, which would obviously save us both a lot of sales tax, could
be interesting.  My car has 31,xxx miles and has never been to a driving school, or abused in
any way.  See my post a few letters before yours!

Anyway, if this is of interest, let's talk.

 I live in the Chicago area, BTW.  I see you are in Iowa.

Donn