Re: 88 352 ic AC Conversion

How far will you go?

New barrier hoses ?
New expansion valve < the old one will be filled with rust after 12+ years......>

New 134a compressor.......I don't think the stock compressor on it now is
compatible with 134a
New  Dryer

The big question is what about the condenser........?

134a needs a different design to cool properly, otherwise I think it will be
extremely
marginal performance.

I am interested in hearing about any conversions which have been done........
outside temp and inside temps.

Henri